Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MY FITNESSS DIARY OUTLOOK

so recently I have started a diet and i have been exercising everyday with the exception of having 2 days off to relax my body!!! I will be attending a wild, sexy cRAZY ASS trip to vegas with a bunch of my GFS!!! one including Aimee !
I AM SOOO EXCITED to get back to VEGAS but.... I NEED TO LOOK BETTER THAN LAST TIME SO HERE IS WHAT MY  DIET consists of
In the morning i wake up and take my OXY ELiTE diet pill....
I wait 15-20mins then i will eat breakfast..


BREAKFAST CONSISTS OF:
Either a bowl of oatmeal with 1/2 cup of FAT-FREE milk
added in 2 strawberries cut up..
and added in 1/2 banana cut up!
OR
I will eat:
1 hard boiled egg and a handful of almonds with water or  JUST ONE CUP OF COFFEE WITH FATFREE CREAMER (very little)
SNACK:
any fruit...
almonds...
any veggie...
H2O IS A MUST!


LUNCH:
SALADS!!
SALADS!!
SALADS!!!
I will eat:
a small chicken ceasar salad with parmasean cheese, croutons, and grilled chicken along with romine lettuce...& thats IT!
OR
vEGGIES WITH GRILLED CHICKEN, TAPALIA, TUNA!
OR
spinach salad!!
SPINACH SALAD-->
a small spinach salad; FRESH spinach, dried cranberries, walnuts, grilled chicken, balsamic vingrette, and maybe some cucumbers!
OR
Greek yogurt 0%, blueberries, and honey!
OR
TUNA and a hard boiled egg w. a few carrots and celery
OR 
a myoplex protein shake with a banana!
OR
Trail mix with an hard boiled egg and water, prunes. and water!

DINNER:
Is usually the same like lunch however i make it smaller for dinner...


1 comment: